Persevering together in truth, love and authority as we homeschool our children.
WELCOME TO VERITAS!
2019 FALL Registration is OPEN
Classes begin on Wed., Aug. 28, 2019
New to Homeschool
New to Co-op
2019 Fall Classes
Veritas’ 2019 Fall Class Schedule & Descriptions
Serving together with love & encouragement
Veritas was formed with abundant prayer and wise counsel. We believe we are here because God wants you, his Saints to persevere as you raise and educate your children in the admonition of the Lord. Veritas is a Christ-centered homeschool community meeting on Wednesdays in the Riverside area each school year with a desire to yield an environment where the hearts and minds of the children will discover their talents and grow to love learning while building strength of character. Our goal is to offer exceptional core and enrichment classes to meet the needs of home-schooling families. We desire to encourage and strengthen families and children by providing this time of service. We co-labor with each other and God to achieve excellence by serving each other through our strengths and weaknesses.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in six literal days of creation as explained in Genesis.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe the human race was created as male and female by a direct act of God to fully reveal His image.
- We believe marriage is a sacred covenantal union between a man and a woman that limits sexual relations to monogamous, heterosexual marriage. (Genesis 2:24)
- We believe that the solemnizing of a marriage between men and women of the same sex is contrary to the Word of God and is a sin before God. (Romans 1:21-27)
Statement of Faith
Mandi Jackson, Director
Lisa Garner, Director